Bitcoin Instantly With Us
We currently have
positive feedback and
trades concluded and
Terms & Conditions
Art 1. Definitions
1. In these terms of service, the terms below have the meaning indicated:
Customer: A (natural) person who visits the Website or places or wishes to place an Order.
Order: An order for a Product placed by a Customer on or via the Website.
Products: The Virtual Goods and/or Other Services offered, delivered and/or provided via the Website.
Art 2. Use of the Website
1. By using the Website, the Customer confirms:
That it is a natural person, not acting in the commercial or professional activities, and that it is at least 18 years old.
Not to use the Website for illegitimate purposes.
That these general terms of service apply and that it accepts these in full.
That the information provided to the Website is correct and complete.
Art 2. The contractor is entitled to amend or supplement these general terms and conditions. Minor changes may be made at any time. Major substantive changes shall be discussed (upfront) with the client.
3. The agreement is valid as soon as the client's acceptance of the offer has reached the contractor. By accepting the offer, the client declares that he agrees with the applicable statement of these general terms and conditions and, if necessary, waives an applicable statement of his own general terms and conditions. Acceptance shall be effected after payment for the product(s) in question.
Art 3. Prices and Offers
1. Products and prices for the Products displayed on or through the Website are indicative. The full and specified prices will be showed when the Customer selects a payment method.
2. Prices can be changed at any time. Except for what is stipulated in the foregoing, this will not affect Orders confirmed by the Website.
3. The Website is entitled to impose a limit on the amount of the Orders the Customer may place.
Art 4. Payment
1. The Customer makes the payment in accordance with the payment methods offered on the Website and in accordance with the conditions stipulated.
2. Every financial transaction can be detained if there is a suspicion of a financial risk. If no claim is made by the buyer within 30 days, this transaction will be considered to be overdue. A claim on the transaction can be made from the buyer via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Art 5. Complaints
1. Complaints about the work performed must be made known to the contractor, stating the reasons, within 7 days after the complaint arose, or within 7 days after delivery of the products, via the email address email@example.com.
Art 6. Privacy
1. By providing his or her (personal) data, the Customer agrees that the Website may use these data to contact the Customer and process the data as described in the privacy statement which can be found on the bottom of our website under “privacy”.
Art 7. Applicable law
1. These general terms and conditions are governed by Brazil law. Disputes arising from the agreement will be submitted to the competent court in Brasília, unless mandatory rules of law dictate otherwise.